A minor update today (with one breaking change) to WilsonORWrapper:
- BREAKING CHANGE: Renamed RetrieveTotalRecordCount() to GetObjectCount().
- Implemented SQL2005 paging support by passing dummy where clause when none specified (they are required with SQL2005 paging); this is a hack, not a fix; you should always specify a sort clause when using any paging operation!
- Cached value of EntityBase.IsReadOnly on first load; allowed dummy set operator to permit ObjectDataSource usage.
- Improved IdentityBase.GetHashCode performance with single column keys.
- Refactored to ensure mapping file stream is disposed.
Thanks to Michael Mepham for help in identifying and resolving these issues. The latest source code is available in ZIP format; no compiled binaries yet.