A client I’ve been working with is looking for a front-end ASP.Net developer to work on-site for them in their New York City (midtown) office.
The right candidate should be able to:
- develop a complex ASP.Net solution using WebForms;
- create web markup (HTML/CSS) from Photoshop mockups;
- use ASP.Net Ajax, jQuery, or other client-side solutions, and know when to use what;
- write efficient front-end code that is tested and works well across a wide range of browsers;
- come up with user interface solutions (i.e. help define the client side of the business requirements);
- be able to write code-behind and be able to read, understand, and enhance existing business logic code.
If you or someone you know has the right stuff, send me an email with your resume and I’ll pass it along.