I’ve finally gotten around to updating the public open source version of Wilson.ORMapper to match the release formerly known as Subscriber Preview 184.108.40.206. Revision 10 in the SVN repository matches the original 220.127.116.11, but includes the non-restrictive open source license.
I then went one step further — adding a patch which fixes a known bug in WORM. This patch also fixes unit test failures in WilsonORWrapper, which has also been updated to reference version 18.104.22.168 of WORM — the first truly official public release that has some code not provided directly from the original creator, Paul Wilson.
Check out the Google Code project at http://code.google.com/p/wilsonormapper/, or discuss on the WilsonORMapper Google group.