Wilson.ORMapper gets a few small updates

I’ve finally gotten around to updating the public open source version of Wilson.ORMapper to match the release formerly known as Subscriber Preview Revision 10 in the SVN repository matches the original, but includes the non-restrictive open source license.

I then went one step further — adding a patch which fixes a known bug in WORM. This patch also fixes unit test failures in WilsonORWrapper, which has also been updated to reference version of WORM — the first truly official public release that has some code not provided directly from the original creator, Paul Wilson.

Check out the Google Code project at http://code.google.com/p/wilsonormapper/, or discuss on the WilsonORMapper Google group.

0 thoughts on “Wilson.ORMapper gets a few small updates

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.